Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions for sale of Goods to Business or Consumers.
By using Our Web Site in any way or by buying from us, you agree to be bound by following terms and conditions.
We are: Velnik India Private Limited.
Our address is: S-1 & S-2, Takshashila Parisar, A.B. Road, Near Rajendra Nagar Police Station, Indore-452012 Madhya Pradesh, India
You are: visitor to Our Web Site / our customer
The Terms and Conditions
“Carrier” means any person or business contracted by us to carry Goods from us to you, whether all or part of the distance.
“Our Web Site” means the entire computing hardware and software installation that is or supports Our Web Site.
“Goods” means any of the Goods we offer for sale on our web site
“Content” means information in any form published on Our Web Site by us or any third party with our consent.
2. Sales subject to following terms and condition
- These terms and conditions apply:
- so far as the context allows, to you as a visitor to Our Web Site .
- in any event to you as a buyer or prospective buyer of our Goods.
- Goods advertised may not be available.
- We shall confirm your order by e-mail. Our message will also confirm details of your purchase and tell you when we shall despatch your order. That is when our contract is made.
- We may change these terms from time to time. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on Our Web Site on the day you order Goods.
- All descriptions, weights and sizes of Goods may vary then those presented on this website and you may not rely on their accuracy.
- If we do not have the Goods you order in stock, we will offer you alternatives before we despatch your order. If this happens you may:
- cancel your order.
- leave the order valid, but tell us to omit the out-of-stock item.
- If we owe you money (for this or any other reason), we will credit your credit or debit card as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event no later than 45 to 60 days from the date of your order.
- All goods purchased from store.velnik are made pursuant to a shipment terms. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. You are solely responsible for providing us with accurate shipping information. If your order gets lost due to an inaccuracy on your part, we will not be held liable and will not refund any charges.
3. Information you Give us
- You agree that you have provided, and will continue to provide accurate, up to date, and information about yourself. We need this information to provide you with the Goods.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to respond to any point of dissatisfaction by you, provided you contact us within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
4. System Security
- You agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to, violate or attempt to violate the security of the Installation;
- You agree that you will in no way modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, copy, unintended effect to any portion of Our Web Site, or any software used on Our Web Site, and that you will not permit any other person to do so
- You understand that any such violation is unlawful in many jurisdictions and that any contravention of law may result in criminal prosecution
You agree to indemnify us against any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising in any way out of your use of Our Web Site, or the infringement by you, or by any other person using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person.
- To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site or the Company is in conflict or inconsistent with this Conditon of use, this terms & condition shall take precedence;
- Should any part of this terms and condition be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect;
- Failure of Company to enforce any provision of this Terms & condition shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
7. Content and Intellectual Property Rights
Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in the Content whether provided by us or by any other Content provider shall remain the sole property of us and / or the other Content provider;
You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part, except as is expressly permitted in this terms and condition.
8. Force Majeure
We are not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control including strikes of our own employees, Riots, natural calamities and flood.